Join our team
Position: IT Technician - Baton Rouge
Calling all tech wizards and computer geniuses! We’re on the hunt for a new IT Technician to join our team in Baton Rouge, LA, and we’re looking for someone who can make a computer do backflips (figuratively speaking, of course). If you have a background in computer hardware and software troubleshooting and are not afraid to get your hands dirty with network infrastructure and security, then we want to hear from you!
- Provide technical support for both hardware and software issues
- Troubleshoot and resolve network connectivity issues
- Maintain and update computer systems and software
- Provide training and assistance to end users
- Participate in the design and implementation of IT projects
- Ensure compliance with security policies and procedures
- 2+ years of experience working in an IT support role (but if you’re a quick learner, we’re willing to train!)
- A+ certification or equivalent experience
- Strong knowledge of Windows and Mac operating systems
- Experience with network infrastructure and security
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Willingness to work flexible hours as needed
Interested? If this sounds like you, send a cover letter along with your resume and portfolio samples. If you have an online portfolio, please include a link to your website.
Catapult Creative Media is a digital agency providing digital marketing solutions. We create brand identities and stories while optimizing content for web searches and social media engagement. We serve various clients, large and small, and commit to each with enthusiasm, creativity and hard work.
Position: IT Technician
Job Type: Full-Time
Catapult was ahead of the game in remote work, having successfully incorporated remote employees years before the COVID-19 pandemic began. Your safety is our priority, and most employees will continue to work from home for the foreseeable future.
- Hybrid set-up (you will split your time between working from home and meeting in-person with clients and Catapult team)
- Health insurance
- 401(k) plan with Company Match
- 22+ Days of PTO per year + 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid travel opportunities
- Ongoing training and support
- Becoming an essential part of the Catapult team