Join Our Team
Graphic Design Intern – Kansas City
You love the fine art of typography and nerd out over online animations. When crafting client’s identity and website you make Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign sing. You are the next evolutionary step in the designer’s path.
We’re talking digital, web, print – the works. As a graphic design intern at Catapult, the majority of the work involves collaborating with full-time designers to compile exquisite visuals for websites and crafting social media campaign graphics. You’ll also be asked to tap into a brand’s identity and visually bring it to life across multiple channels. This is a highly collaborative role with a lot of perks.
Compensation: Paid Internship
The ideal candidate:
- Demonstrates a solid understanding of design concepts. Real-world experience is a plus, but a killer portfolio will get you in the door.
- Knows and is comfortable with the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Has access to remote work equipment: computer, webcam, & Adobe software
- Understands the power of social media and how to make stand out visuals for the most popular platforms.
- Sees the potential in every assignment, big or small.
- Cares about the little details.
- Brings a positive, team-centric attitude to the work environment.
Interested? If this sounds like you, send a cover letter along with your resume and portfolio samples. If you have an online portfolio, please include a link to your website.
Catapult Creative Media is a digital agency providing digital marketing solutions. We create brand identities and stories while optimizing content for web searches and social media engagement. We serve various clients, large and small, and commit to each with enthusiasm, creativity and hard work.
“*” indicates required fields
Position: Graphic Design Intern
Job Type: Part-Time
Catapult was ahead of the game in remote work, having successfully incorporated remote employees years before the COVID-19 pandemic began. Your safety is our priority, and most employees will continue to work from home for the foreseeable future.
- Fully Remote