Join Our Team
Graphic Designer – Kansas City
You love the fine art of typography and nerd out over online animations. When crafting a client’s identity and website, you make Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign sing. You’re on top of trends and push beyond them at all times. Boundaries do not exist for you, and you love proving anything is possible with creativity and functional design. You are the next evolutionary step in the designer’s path.
As a Graphic Designer at Catapult, you’ll be responsible for designing everything under the sun and, occasionally, the moon. We’re talking digital, web, print, identity, packaging—the works. While the majority of the work involves designing and building client websites, you’ll also be asked to develop a brand’s identity across multiple channels. This is a highly collaborative role, and you’ll be working with other designers, content creators, and other team members to create a cohesive experience that exceeds expectations.
The ideal candidate:
- Has a Graphic Design degree or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrates a solid understanding of design concepts. Real-world experience is a plus, but a killer portfolio will get you in the door.
- Knows and is comfortable with the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Understands basic HTML/CSS and has an interest in learning more about the web.
- Sees the potential in every assignment, big or small.
- Cares about the little details.
- Brings a positive, team attitude to the work environment.
- Plays well in a team environment and is willing to learn from others
- Willingness to learn additional skills and software for a collaborative environment
- Strong time-management skills – self-motivated, self-starter
- 2 years of experience (preferred)
- Agency experience (preferred)
Interested? If this sounds like you, send a cover letter along with your resume and portfolio samples. If you have an online portfolio, please include a link to your website.
Catapult Creative Media is a digital agency providing digital marketing solutions. We create brand identities and stories while optimizing content for web searches and social media engagement. We serve various clients, large and small, and commit to each with enthusiasm, creativity and hard work.
“*” indicates required fields
Position: Graphic Designer
Job Type: Full-Time
Catapult was ahead of the game in remote work, having successfully incorporated remote employees years before the COVID-19 pandemic began. Your safety is our priority, and most employees will continue to work from home for the foreseeable future.
- Fully Remote
- 22+ days of PTO
- 9 paid holidays
- Health insurance
- 401k with company match at 1 year
- Catered company retreats
- Health challenges
- Work-from-anywhere program
- Remote position
- Supportive, fun, and nerdy company culture